It’s About Full Off-Leash Control
You and your dog have learned and mastered the basics. Now, put your skills to the test in Grade 3! Dogs love this level of training where we will continue to challenge their listening skills when it comes to the basics like walking on lead, stays and coming when called. Grade 3 will offer you complete off-leash control regardless of the distractions. Our experience tells us that your dog will progress faster when you take Grade 3 immediately after Grade 2. Continue learning in Grade 3!
Your dog will enjoy:
- Learning complete off-leash control, regardless of the distractions
- Building more control into their retrieve
- Developing more complex jumping skills
- Learning sit and down stays with you out of sight
- Building a response to sit and down commands from a distance
- Learning simple hand signals
- Learning a stand-stay
- Perfecting the basics!
Unable to attend our in person classes?
August 2021 Classes
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are forced to limit attendees to one person per dog. Unfortunately, we are not able to accomodate spectators at this time.Register / Book Online
Attend once weekly for 8 weeks. Fees include Training Manual.
|Mondays||8:15 - 9:15 pm||August 9th|
|Tuesdays||12:30 - 1:30 pm||August 10th|
|Tuesdays||8:15 - 9:15 pm||August 10th|
|Thursdays||7:00 - 8:00 pm||August 12th|
Ask about our current student discounts!