You and your puppy will ENJOY learning!
Unable to attend our in person classes?
Join us online: You can now learn from McCann's expert trainers from the comfort of your own home.
Puppy Head Start is our unique 4 week lifestyle course. It is for puppies who are between 10 and 15 weeks of age on the starting date of the class. Your puppy develops a positive attitude toward learning and becomes a friendly adult dog. Each lesson lasts 1.5 hours and includes a question and answer period. Our family dog classes proceed in a friendly and supportive environment. Each step is clearly explained and easy to follow. All Puppy Head Start graduates receive $50.00 OFF the early bird fees when you register in Grade 1. That's a $100.00 savings! Ask your instructor for your discount coupons. Your puppy learns to:
- Stop nipping or biting your family and friends
- Sit, lie down and come using positive training methods
- Ask to go outside to relieve itself – on command!
- Stop chewing your things
- Play games and learn fun tricks that are sure to impress
- Not be possessive of its toys or food bowl
- Be confident when being examined by vets, groomers and family members